Come to the Peekskill Field Library to see the artwork of many local artists.
The show, Local Color: A Field Gallery Retrospective, is on display thru February 8, 2015.
The Field Library is located in downtown Peekskill at 4 Nelson Avenue, Peekskill, NY 10566.
Saturday in Peekskill: shopping, free movies and Tree Lighting!
- 1:00 pm: Free screening of “It’s A Wonderful Life” at the Paramount Theater.
- 3:00 – 7:00 pm: Holiday Market Tent – South Division Street
- 4:30 – 5:30 pm: Tree Lighting Ceremony
- 5:15 pm: Santa Arrives
- 6:00 – 8:00 pm : Opening reception, Peekskill Arts Alliance Holiday Boutique — Hudson Valley Gateway Chamber of Commerce
- 7:00 pm: Free screening of “It’s A Wonderful Life”
December 6, 2014 – 1:00 pm – 8:00 pm
(sourced from Hudson Valley Gateway Chamber of Commerce)
Either way, come to Gleasons in Peekskill this Friday, December 5th, to celebrate its demise. What a stupid idea (prohibition, that is) in this poster’s opinion.
They’re adding some more prohibition-era cocktails to the menu, so come and enjoy.
Myfav will be added : the Sidecar!
After you go to the crazy cool art opening at 2nd Nature, of course!
Local artist Geoff Feder will be showing his intriguing 60 Needles, a collection of fishing lure sculptures at the 2nd Nature Skate Park in Peekskill, this Friday night, December 5th, from 7-9 pm.
And yes, there will be skateboarding going on!
Bring your board! Bring your art history degree! Is skateboarding an art? Can art be a skateboard? Come and decide for yourself.
Don’t leave empty handed — you can buy a board! They have a full skate shop there, and Mr. Feder has painted 20 boards with his iconic design and they’re for sale!