Gather at the Riverfront Green on Saturday, February 6th from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm for EagleFest 2016.
Peekskill has one of the better viewing stations along the Hudson for watching bald eagles. At this year’s EagleFest, Peekskill will be offering a heated tent and a number of activities and events, including storytelling & crafts for the young Eagle enthusiasts.
- Eagle viewing stations
- Eagle stories by Hudson River storyteller Jonathan Kruk
- Make an eagle mask and other crafts
- Learn about the reemergence of eagles on the Hudson from DEC official Tom Lake
- Peekskill photographer Renee Moskowitz photo exhibit
- Hot drinks and a heated gazebo!
Snow date: February 7
More info on Eagle Fest, including other locations, events and details, can be found here.