Hope you finished your shopping? Because if you’re reading this and going “Oh Snap!”, then you had better get to it! Peekskill has a bunch of shops downtown that will cheerfully fulfill your last-minute holiday needs.
Thursday, Dec. 22 – Happy Date Nut Bread Day!
• Kings County Distillery Craft Whiskey Tasting
@ Dylan’s Wine Cellar – 5:00 – 8:00 pm
• Mishti & Friends (Blues, Rock & Pop)
@ 12 Grapes – 8:30 pm
Friday, Dec. 23 – Happy Festivus (it’s for the rest of us) Day!
• Hetta Glogg Tasting
@ Dylan’s Wine Cellar – 4:00 – 7:00 pm
• Austin Charnis Holiday Show (classical guitar)
@ Peekskill Coffeehouse – 7:00 pm
• Valerie not Val, Sanjra Livingston, Bria The Artist
(jazz, funk & soul)
@ Beanrunner Cafe – 8:00 pm
• Have Yourself a Funky Little Holiday Party
@ The Peekskill Brewery – 8:00 – 11:00 pm
• Upper Level featuring Libby C (R&B)
@ 12 Grapes – 9:30 pm
Saturday, Dec. 24 – Happy Hannukah Day!
• Candlelight and Holiday Music
Serving our regular dinner menu plus Christmas Eve specials
@ 12 Grapes – starting at 5:30 pm
Sunday, Dec. 25 – Happy Merry Christmas Day!
• Sorry, we’re closed today.
• Don’t see your event listed here? Don’t worry. Send a note to email@example.com and we’ll be sure to add it.
• Please send by 5pm on Wednesdays, to make sure it gets into the first edition of our weekly round up.
• Or you can post on our Facebook page.
Future events will be added to our peekskill.rocks calendar.
Local Markets and Other Recurring Events
• Bicycle Rentals
On Water Street, a block from the train station, next to the Peekskill Brewery.
@ Pedal Peekskill
• Free Weekend Shuttle
From the Peekskill Train Station to the Downtown Gazebo
sponsored by GoPeekskill
Fridays – 5:00 pm to Midnight
Saturdays – 10:00 am to Midnight
Sundays – 10:00 am to 9:00 pm